Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fixing

Today I had breakfast with my Dad an Indy.





After we went to a thrift store while waiting for my Mom who was taking a class on making cards. At the thrift store Indy found some tools. So now at home he is fixing everything. He says it is hard work :)





I also got some treats too:) my Mom asked if I would go to the fabric store with her and make Dad a summer house coat. Turns out there was a members sale and I am a member. My parents decided it was too good a sale not to buy fabric.





I got ten meters ($5 each), some ribbon and thread as well as fabric for Dad (a nice plaid seersucker).





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment