Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Indigo's relationship with my bankcard.

I love books. Getting a library card was a choice that I am sure Indigo and Amazon both felt. So I should have known a quick trip to Indigo for a birthday gift was a foolish folly...but you should have seen the deals!






Indy, Ko-Ko and I took the Bus downtown for this little adventure. Indy found a musical Thomas book, and we found the gifts I had set out for. I also found a Dino claymation set. I think that will be fun for the kids and I. Also great to learn how it is done. For $2 I found an anatomy colouring book. These are already put away.
Other books I found for some summer education are...
Time For Kids Almanac 2011





Tales Of The Greek Heroes






Now You Know Big Book Of Answers






Complete Idiots Guide To The Great Depression






The Breadwinner Trilogy. This one looks really good.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment