Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

INTRODUCTIONS

INTRODUCTION:
Ok so today we are just introducing our blog. We will update on Wednesdays because that is our creative and independent study day.

MOM
INA: I am Lakota. I am a Mom of 5 and I am married to a Mohawk man. I homeschool my children except my elldest. She was made for public school, or it was made for her. I dance Women's Traditional at powwows, I sing traditionally and am active in our community. I sew powwow regalia and traditional everyday clothes on my website http://www.freewebs.com/bethspowwowthreads/ I also enjoy posting my opinions on yahoo answers, powwows.com and JPAA. I am also on several homeschool boards such as Native American Homeschoolers, The Homeschool connection and babycebters homeschool board. Our family includes my Mom in law and sister in law and yes I love living in an extended family.

OLDEST SON:
SW the Brave: I am an 11 year old boy. I am Lakota, Anishnwbe Metis. I dance Men's Traditional. My favorite powwow is Algonquin park and I enjoy hanging at the point there. I like playing basket ball, wii, bicycling and other sports. My favorite subjct is gym. I go to the Native Learning Center 3 afternoons a week and am part of AKWE:GO. I like hanging with my friends, playing with my baby brother and babysitting my cousins.

MIDDLE SON:
Runner: I am 7! I am Lakota and Mohawk. I grass dance and will also be dancing Men's Traditional. I take karate. I like playing manhunt, wii, astronomy, hot wheels, trains. I like my telescope. My favorite powwow is Scugog. I go to AKWE:GO. My favorite video game is Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. and I am like wii sports resorts Island Flyover. My favorite movie is Minute Men. When I grow up I want to be an engineer and build skyscrapers. The pic is me and my best friend, my regalia is green and blue.


YOUNGEST DAUGHTER:
Ko-Ko. I m 9 years old. I am Lakota and Mohawk. I dance Fancy Shawl and sometimes Women's Traditional. My favorite powwow is Algonquin Park with Aunt Lisa and going to the point. My favorite movie is resident evil. I like tv, my ds and computers. My favorite games are Starfry, Zelda and mario. I have lots of friends. My best friends are Liam, Ashley and Charlie. I like to draw and play outside. I am good at fishing. I like travelling,swimming, Halloween and Christmas and candy.


YOUNGEST SON:
Indy: Our baby is 20 months old. He was born on St. Patty's day. He is Lakota and Mohawk. He dances Men's Traditional at the powwows with us but he usually sleeps through grand entry. He like books, playmobile and music. When we are doing schoolwork he likes to draw on the bottom of the whiteboard and play with playdough. He likes to help with cooking and often takes potatoes out and puts them in the oven and pots.


OLDEST DAUGHTER:
Sunny Not: I am 13. I am Lakota, French, Roma and Maori...a real 4 directions Woman. I dance Fancy Shawl at powwows and hang out with my powwow friends and my cousin Cheyenne. I go to Calvin Park which is a middle school. I sing in choir and take voice lessons after school. I hang out with my friends, go to dances and take lots of pics. I do photo editing and run a photo contest on facebook and upload videos to youtube. I also can play guitar and like sports. I could go from shopping, painting nails to playing football all in one day.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you guys sooo much- you have all grown so much and look amazing. Love all of the pictures and updates. Look forward to seeing you guys- hoping to make a summer trip. Algonquin Powwow for sure. See you soon- Tracy

    ReplyDelete