Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

A DAY OUT

*With pic
So after some regular school work Ko-Ko and I went out. While on the bus we planned the weeks meals together and then created the grocery list from the plan. While out she practiced using the bank card and we used the calculator on my phone to see if we were keeping the grocery list in budget ($6 over). To finish off out trip we went for sushi. She read the menu and tried to teach me how to use chopsticks. I failed again. A good day and I believe ad much learning out of the house as in the house.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment