Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm Back

Soy blog suddenly died. And if you were following my blog you probably chalked it up to summer and expected me to get back at it come September.

The thing is life changed over the summer. I am now a single Mom, staying at a friends apartment while I try to find an apartment of my own that I can afford. the details of the end of my relationship will not be posted but I will say that there are circumstances under which a Woman should leave and this summer I lived through some of them.

A week after leaving my (now) ex and sending kids back and forth he didn't send the kids back and filed for custody. Ko-Ko snuck out of his house and came to me. SW wanted to stay since he no longer had rules and restrictions. Unfortunately that has the same effect it would on most 13 year olds and is not a good story. Poor little Runner and Indy have no choice due to their age and I have barely seen them. Hopefully that changes when custody is felt with. Sunny Not (different dad) still goes back and forth between my place and her Dad's. The only one I am still homeschooling is Ko-Ko. And I will continue here with our homeschool journey.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear of the upheaval of your family! Just thinking about how much stress you have to have been going through to move out on your own and also worrying about how the children are faring... ugh, makes my stomach drop for you. Hang in there & I pray things settle down for you soon & you can find your new "normal".

    ReplyDelete