Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Schooling Out

Yesterday while Ko-Ko worked on her math I created some school work for today. The work was all based on the boom we have been reading "Shannen's Dream For A School". We covered spelling, vocab, and some pages dealing with both geography and whats going on in the story. With no computer I had to handwrite it all. I do miss my computer and printer.

Today we were heading to the Native centre to pick up a support letter and make copies of my court papers. I brought the school work with us.



Ko-Ko worked away with great dedication and zero issues. With and ADD child this is not always the case and required patience and creativity on my part, sleep on hers ;) Maybe (I thought) we should work here everyday. LOL Ok in reality I know that is not the real solution. There are simply good days and difficult days in real life. It's just nice when the good days happen when you have an audience :)

Also I think the return to our old style is a good thing.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment