Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

AH, MARCH BREAK :)




Yeah! it is March break! I am relaxing, my kids are out playing and exploring the neighbourhood, the snow is gone and it has been warming up for the past week. Another 10 C day ahead. Indy is out with them and loves feeling free as a bird. I walked up to the park to see if they were there so I could geet some pics. They left Indy to me for a while and climbed some trees. I got some good pics of him on the climber, happy to be able to do it all on his own. Then I went back to get ready for lunch 9we are late lunchers). It is good to know they are all playing together and they will be happy that I did lunch for them (usually we either all get our own or all work together making lunch). I love spring, we got a good March Break ahead of us, I can just tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment