Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

RUNNER WRITES ABOUT THE CAPITOL







The Buildings On Our Trip To Ottawa
March 8th 2010

Hi my name is Runner. The day before yesterday I went to Ottawa with my family. We stayed at a hotel for two days and one night. While I was there I looked at tall tall tall buildings and took pictures of them too; like the one in front of our hotel. We walked around Ottawa for about maybe an hour. Mom and Dad disagreed about which way to go and which way not to go. We ate lunch at a mexican resturant in Byward Market. I had 4 mini pogos and about two hundrend and fifty fries with ketchup. It was good. I liked seeing the parliment buildings. I also liked seeing the locks at the canal and the bridge. The canal goes all the way home to Kingston. At the canal I saw stairs that went down to the locks. When we were at the canal I could see (in the distance) a building made out of almost all glass. We walked by the U.S. Embassy abd up a huge staircase. If i had climbed the fence I would have been in the United States! I wish I had been allowed to climb the fence but Mom and Dad didn't let me. When we were at Ottawa we went to a store called Sugar Mountain. I got a Pop Shoppe orange pop and I like it. At the museum on Sunday I saw another building, a copy of the Eiffel Tower made out of tooth picks. I took a picture. It was fun in Ottawa
Thee End.

No comments:

Post a Comment