Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

THEY WON'T MELT, I PROMISE!



Well today was warmer, about 5C with a cold sprinkle of a rain. Not a terrible day but not one I want to take a long walk in or play in. I am glad it is warming up now that it is spring, but I hate the cold. However I am no longer a child and many children do not mind a bit of chill or wet. So when Ko-Ko and Runner wanted to play outside, I sent them out.

My husband thought they shouldn't play in the rain. I looked at him puzzled. And his Mom said "you did" and out the kids went. Not play in the rain? I did too, I loved it. Today, I do not mind a warm rain on a dreadfully hot humid day, put otherwise, I'll stay in thanks.

The family that delivery the neighborhood news letter commented.
Them: Oh dear, did you know it's raining."
Me: "So I've heard"
Them: "The kids will get wet"
Me: "I got the weather proof model, they won't melt, I promise"

Really...they'll get wet? ROFL

Yep kids get wet in the bath and the shower and the swimming pool. What are people worried about. We got warm clothes for outside. We got dry clothes for when they come in. Plus the sprinkle wasn't so bad. I even let them have the camera to take some pics. So we got some kid photography for the blog today, so as you will notice (in the not fuzzy pics) my kids didn't melt...yeah, so glad I got them in the water proof model.

No comments:

Post a Comment