Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

KO-KO HITS THE CAPITOL

MY TRIP TO OTTAWA

I went to a hotel in Ottawa. The car ride was very long (2 hours). We had to play a game that only Mom and Runner liked. Then my brother (SW) stopped and started to play his DS. Sunny Not took it away from him. I stopped and played another game. Then we played our DS's. Then we got there soon.

My Mom took a long time getting our hotel room in the hotel. Then we got there and started to unpack our stuff. Next we watched some t.v. After that we went out for lunch. After that e, Ashah, my Mom, Okaga & Wahtha got on our bathing suits and went swimming. Then we went back to our hotel room.

Our hotel room had a kitchen, bathroom, living room and bedroom. After we were dressed again wee went for a walk. On our walk we got supper but first we went to a candy store. It was called Sugar Mountain. We went back to our hotel room where we ate supper & watched more t.v. After supper we all went to the pool again except my Dad & Wahtha who stayed in the hotel room and slept. We got to the pool and went swimming. After a while Okaga and Ashah went to the lobby to go on the computer. They came back to get us at the pool at 9:05pm. Then we went back to our hotel room.

At the hotel room we got on our pajamas and wathced some tv and took pictures and talked before bed. Mom and Ashah unfolded the couch and Quanah helped. Then we woke up our Dad and us kids went to bed. So did Mom and Dad. Ashah played her I pod touch. Me & Quanah played our nintendo's. Then I listened to a dog play a song n my DS. Next I turned it off. Wahtha woke upand kept calling me, I pretended to me asleep cuz he always calls me. So Wahtha pushed Quanah off the boys bed. We kept talking after Wahtha went back to sleep. We all fell asleep.

When we woke up we had showers & we got dresssed. We went to the 4th floor to have breakfast. Then we checked out, packed up our car and went to the museum of civilizations. We learned about us Indians. We went to the kids section. Then we went home on Sunday. We all had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment