Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

IS THERE ANYTHING FUN TO DO?

I Hate These Words. and yet I hear them al to often. I do NOT try to run and entertain them though (learned with eldest Sunny Not just how that backfires.

What drives me the most nuts is you take them for lunch. By books, or like today (a mix of everything), go to Wendy's for lunch, play at the park with other HS'ers, then come home, bake cookies and go to drumming (with Runners BF).

How did this happen? I have no idea. Solution? oh so many corrective punishments have been tried and failed. It is time to take Grandma Claus' advice. Some good 'ol sham and humiliation....hope it works!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment