Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

KO-KO'S GYMNASTICS GALA



It was last Thursday, but laptop troubles kept me away...but here it is.

We all headed down to the gym. A convenient 5 min walk, the traffic isn't great and i feel like I am playing chicken sometimes and with all 5 kids I ordered everyone down to the traffic lights, so a convenient 8 min walk.

We got there, figured out where to send Ko-Ko. Then i got us all paid up, gave the kids a budget for the BBQ / canteen and told them to browse while I saved seats with our sweaters.

Our seats were decent, I will know for next year where the better ones were. But it all pans out. Ko-Ko could see us while she was waiting. She looked over at me a few times. There was a lot of people and I worried about her. She melts down in crowds but she didn't YEAH!

The evening had a Micheal Jackson theme. All the groups did great. the littlest kids did songs from the Jackson 5 era. Ko-Ko did a great job and Sunny Not showed me that the camera on my phone has zoom. So here are the pics, we tried to get one of her cartwheeling, we came close.

In the end she enjoyed herself, I am very proud of her, especially in such a crowd, and I am excited to share the pics with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment