Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

TUPPERWARE ANYONE?

First Off
I haven't been posting cuz the AC adapter for my laptop is shot. My husbands laptop sux (in my opinion) I am not uploading all my pics on his so I am saving some posts for when I get an adapter...lets just hope it is the adapter. I have a bunch of school work on PDF files for the kids.

And Back To Tupperware
Grandma Claus pand Aunty Claus hosted a tupperware party last night. I invited a good friend who I can always count on making the dullest experience fun. I am lucky that most of my friends are this talented. Anyway tupperware partties are fun. Food laughter and shopping for things I could have got way cheaper at the dollar store. Ok it is way better quality then the dollar store and looks nice too. Also it was a fundraiser. The free gift Aunty won...a family picnic size soft sided cooler filled with tupperware items. She is going to raffle it off for a fundraiser for Algonquin Park Powwow. Our fave powwow, but small and run by one family so help is appreciated. I made a cake for the party. Pink cocnut with a sticky smooth icing sprinkled with cocnut. When I have a laptop that types properly (so far this has taken 30 min) I will post it.

So who knew that tupperware parties were fun. I always thought it was so lame that all the Moms were heading off to one. So some friends will be hosting some too. I have a wish list for what I will get next. If you have never tried this then get your funniest friends together and call the tupperware lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment