Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

SWORD FIGHTS & HOMESCHOOL...nieghbors must be talking, LOL


I am sure the neighbors were thinking back to the GMA story on un-schooling as they watched my kids this past week. Of course there was a reason, there always is. We have been studying Romeo & Juliet. The kids are learning a scene. Of course withe siblings you don't practice parts like the balcony scene. We have been practicing the scene where Tybalt gives Mercutio the fatal blow. Ko-Ko wants to play Juliet next so the boys will be Lady Capulet and the Nurse and do the scene where Juliet is told about Paris...no scandalous sword fights on the lawn or in the park then.

I have decided that I have to work playgroup for Indy into my schedule. We went to gymnastics field trip with our homeschool group. Indy didn't participate. The other little ones were 3 & 4 and he is just 2, but play group will be good group interaction as well.

My laptop is holding on by a thread. It is a little netbook and fixing plus a battery will cost just shy of a new one, fixing it with no battery will cost half as much as a new one. So I struggle keeping in this plug to a lose connection while I decide. My decision is do I spend $125 (+?), $250 (+?) or $300. Either way it is a lot in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment