Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Beautiful Day At The Park

Our homeschool group has regular park days while the weather is nice. My Friend G and I started doing park day as soon as the weather could be called spring. It was chilly and we were the only ones.






Now it is summer and others are joining in. Park days are even organized to rotate through various neighborhoods in our city making it more access able. (hmm.. Spell check made that two words, didn't know that).

Anyway....

Today was in our old neighborhood and we saw old neighbours along the way. I also picked up some back packs so the kids could carry their own stuff when we are out.






The park had the wadding pool filled. Bathrooms open and park clean. We sat in the sun, later moved to the shade and enjoyed a gentle breeze. The kids played wonderfully together. There was only three families this week (but it is hot and humid) but we enjoyed ourselves. G brought toys (she thinks ahead better then I do). We all enjoyed our time so much we stayed till nearly 5. Indy fell asleep on the bus home. I am so thankful to be part of an activity/social based homeschool group. It has benefited both my kids and I.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment