Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Time Outside With Indy




It was a sit around do nothing day. Mostly cuz I got home from work at 4:55am. We had a staff screening of transformers )which is long but great). We can't start staff screenings till after last show is out and building fly closed.



So I parked some lawn-chairs in the yard and Indy and I talk, watched, laughed and cuddled. I enjoyed all our flowers. We really are so lucky.


Indy chased butterflies. We heard dives cooing. Watched a bird hopping and flying around. And we examined seeds.


Then he rode his tricycle up and down the driveway. It was a lovely afternoon. Now I need to think about getting ready for work again.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment