Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Day For Mom

I have today (or I should say tonight) off of work. So what to do with myself :)

To be a good Mom I did a few chores (floors and folding laundry).

Then it was time for myself so my good friend C and I went bra shopping. I needed something nice, something other then my old nursing ones (especially since I am now done nursing). We had a good time and since we were by my work we headed over. Fir some frozen yogurt and chatted away. After (back at her house) she should be her plans for the kids rooms. She has put a lot of thought into it and it will be great. Next we listened to some great music. We checked out some favorites such as Keith Secola and Black Lodge Singers. We also found some great hand drummers on you tube that (I am sure) will hit it big in powwow country someday soon.

I really enjoyed myself and find I am feeling ready to throw myself back into my Mom role until my next time out.

No comments:

Post a Comment