Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Corn Unit Study


*sigh* I can relax! I have finished our corn unit study.

Yes I know that most people would study corn in the fall but that won't help us much. we wil be growing corn (and other things this year) so it makes sense to learn about them ahead of time. I have to wake up in a few hours, but maybe I will be lucky and other family members can get up while I sleep.

Yeah, not likely, but I am remaining hopeful.

So if you like here is a link to our corn unit study. For SW I take out the tables with the words in the fill in the blanks, and generally have him write more or do some extra research.

No comments:

Post a Comment