Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Value of Boredom

I let my kids get bored. They whine about this. I ignore it. Eventually they overcome their boredom. As Mom always said (an I now say to my kids) boredom breeds creativity.

Runner built Lego to his hearts content.
Ko-Ko practiced gymnastics

SW read a book.

Indy played with Runner, ran in circles and played with boats in the tub. It was a quiet day so DH and I went out for lunch together an then to the book store. I bought three books. They were all on sale and I paid $16. I enjoyed reading for a bit before work today.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment