Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

THE AFTERMATH...


What We Do After A Ceremony
anyone who hosts any spiritual event knows what I am talking about
The house I spent all day cleaning? Well it of course needs to be cleaned again. But only the areas where people went.

The kitchen and dishes are in major need of help. It would be simple to use paper plates but it is wasteful, and we are trying to make less garbage.

The left overs are the days food, so no cooking until supper. Of course there is lots of deserts. The fruit was all eaten as was most of the real food dishes...but I think they were smaller. Good thing is I have 2 pitchers of juice that I made that didn't even get used. We made so much strawberry drink that everyone had plenty.

The kids want to play with their friends. They didn't work very hard with SW away at camp, but they had very little "kid time".

So I am on my computer, eating sweets, and will get around to clean up (I have done the floors), before I go with Christina to register for the Queens University powwow sign Ko-Ko back up in gymnastics and go watch "the switch" with Jennifer Aniston & Jason Bateman. I see the trailers all the time at work and it looks like I will laugh, cry and feel good. Sounds like a girl night to me. Hubby and "the expendables" will have to wait a bit. Don't get me wrong I REALLY want to see the expendables but girl movie is my pick for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment