Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

INDY POWWOWS IT UP!


SO I WENT TO SILVER LAKE POWWOW
Gotta tell you I him and haw about this one every year. They did a good job this year, they just gotta get a new whipman...perhaps a man...who knows how to be a whip man...just a thought

ANYWAY! I had today off in the end, my friend Christina believed she had 2 spots so Indy and I went. My mom in law, Grandma Claus also had a ride. The powwow is small so Indy could run and have a great time.And he did. He chased the head dancer Bernard around the circle, as well as the MC. He played monster with one of the vets. He ran around the dance circle, outside the dance circle and outside and inside the tipi tent. (I would never buy such a thing but to each their own. Indy ran every where and interacted the whole way.

The powwow also had a feather dance. In this dance a feather is placed on the ground. You bend down without touching and pick up the feather in your mouth. During this Indy dragged his "go deigo go" chair everywhere.It was a good day, good dancing and all that.


No comments:

Post a Comment