Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

STAPLES


What would I do with out my staples card...and staples.ca...and staples home delivery, free with orders over a certain amount (not sure what it is but I am always over it).

As a homeschooling Mom staples is my best friend. (They are NOT paying me to say this.) So today I ordered ink cartridges (cuz I use my printer ALL the time. Dry erase markers (cuz we have a monster that eats them I think) and eraser for the white board (same reason). I got pencils, pencil grips, erasers, a new pencil sharpener and pencil crayons. And it will all arrive tomorrow or Monday. And it all goes on the card for me to worry about next month. When I will probably buy a few b-day gifts on it. I should get an easy button

No comments:

Post a Comment