Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Allergies

I suffer from allergies. So Many that they should probably lock me up in a lab and study me. I need a bubble and special suit like the guy from Northern Exposure.

I deal with them every day but there are a few times of year where they knock me on by butt. This is such a time of year. As the trees begin to bud. When the Northern hemisphere is thrilled that the weather is finally (mostly) improving.

Tree Pollens

If I were to write an ode to tree pollens I would require a parental warning.

And so I have a puffy face, one half swollen at a time. I am attached to the nearest box of tissues and left wondering why allergie meds have not improved.

The bigger issue is I have not written any schoolwork this weekend. Thankfully I tend to have some back up and can be saved by currclick if needed. The homeschooling Mom had so little free time. Spending some of it to be prepared for times when we are felling less then stellar always pays off when we need it most.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment