Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Our School Room

Yeah I should have posted this a while ago but I kept waiting to add a few more finishing touches. A soft colour for the walls, quilts...at some point it will happen. Until then this is our school room






The school table area. The table is a whiteboard as is the wall with a times table on it. The kids are on exercise balls for chairs.





Here you see some chairs to read or watch tv in. Indy's trucks a box of wii rock band equipment, file cabinet and our traditional medicines.





Here you see the tv, and storage for books and toys. It is a little messy right now. Every now and then it needs to be organized by an adult...or Ko-Ko (she is a great organizer).





This is the computer area. It is where I create their school work. It holds the main books I use for spines, as well as paper, pencils etc.

So there it is. It is a comfortable space with lots of room. I'd like to add a few more touches. And after using it for the past few months I think I'd like to replace the chairs with a couch or love seat. Just not sure how or when.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment