Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sunny Not gets her first...

...Tattoo!


Yep for her birthday gift Ko-Ko an I took Sunny Not and a friend to get her first tattoo. She wanted a tattoo that said Live, Laugh, Love. It looks lovely and I approved it as a tattoo she would still relate to in the decades to come.


She choose the top of her foot. I warned it was said to be a tender spot. She was a trooper and didn't shed a tear. Like most people getting their first she said it didn't feel like what she thought it would feel like.


I was surprised to see the owner of the shop. A Man I had go to school with from grade 5 up. Ko-Ko was given a prime seat and Indy was fed candy. It was a good afternoon.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment