Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

A Crazy Day.

First I have a post that is close to my heart to share but for some reason can not post pics to blogger from my pc. So it will wait. It needs the pics:(

Today Sunny Not had her bday party. Food, cake, movie fest, sleepover. Except that I was not up to par this week and did not have it in me to make the Decadant Oreo Ice Cream Cake she loves. She was ok with this...there was a few disappointed friends (LOL) She had a grocery store Oreo cake. And apparently hooking up your wii to Internet for netflicks is more difficult then hooking up an xbox. It happened at the last minute( Thanks DH). Well the rest went well except that I hadn't checked my calendar when I said "Thursday will be best since I work Fridays". Yeah and Ko-Ko has gymnastics and is practicing for the spring gala. Also Runner and I have Mohawk language class. MIL and SIL are helping, DH is driving....who is supervising the 15 yr olds...A 12 yr old brother. Worked well. Especially since poor SW does not see the social line between being a tattle tale and telling you the latest news. Luckily I don't think anything tattle worthy was planned so despite feeling like I was barely keeping all the balls in the air I need just look at that one thing. My 15 yr old planned a bday party that left me with no concerns. No drinking, no drugs, no sex...how perfect is that? All the greatest teen parenting fears a non-issue. I have worried about parties at this age for, well, 15 years. I am feeling blessed and have much to offer thanks for in the morning. Oh and I did well in language class which is good because the plan is to share it with the other kids during school time.

On a fun note during class Runner drew a picture if Godzilla stepping on cars and buildings yelling "ahta!" (shoes in Mohawk) I said to Runner "ahta?, shoes?" he says " yeah mom, it hurts to stomp on all that in your bare feet!". And I was worried he wasn't paying attention. His other pic had Godzilla roaring out Mohawk sounds. Kids pay attention in their own way.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment