Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

EPLOSIONS UNIT STUDY

So I did it. I created an "explosions unit study". Am I crazy. Nope. learned a lot though. explosions were not exactly on my list useless info.

EXPLOSIVES UNIT STUDY

IN OTHER NEWS...

Today poor little Indy tripped over his shadow and bit through his lip. Poor little guy it bleed bad but did clot up so no stitches (such a relief). We got him a bunch of banana Popsicle. When he was done needing the freezing from them I left them in the freezer as potty rewards. Yep. I am trying potty training again. I swore I would never read anymore advice on the subject but I am...tomorrow. I borrowed a book I really want to read on the subject but I don't know what is holding me back.

I have tightened the reigns on bedtime. No more late nights when I am out and Grandma Claus is babysitting cuz I am working 3 - 4 nights a week at the movie theater. The result is kids who cannot concentrate so we got very little done this week. I for see schooling this weekend. Usually I know that a busy week with less "school" will pan out in the end, but I don't feel this way this week. Plus I need them to realize that sleep and paying attention are vital. And procrastination will not be accepted. There is so much we didn't get to do this week or last week so whatever it takes.

The highlight of the day was the fuzzy peach cake from my Betty Crocker magazine. It turned out great although I must warn fuzzy peach fans, it doesn't taste like fuzzy peaches so i need to figure out how to make it taste like fuzzy peaches.

2 comments:

  1. I can't these to open, and I missing something maybe?? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure. I refreshed the links. It should first go to a website (named similar to my blog) and then to the PDF file. Do you have acrobat.com? here's the link. https://acrobat.com/#d=rHN0ksCqkUI0ueCbcy3pbw
    hope that helps

    ReplyDelete