Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

WOO - HOO!

MY BOOKS ARRIVE FROM AMAZON.COM

My latest order from Amazon.com was the next cartoon history of the universe (vol 8 - 13). Plus several Basher books. Click to see them here

The periodic table: Elements with style. (poster of periodic table)
of
Rocks & Minerals : A Gem of a Book. (poster of Mohs scale)

Physics: Why Matter Matters.

Biology: Life as we know It. (poster of body and systems)

Astronomy: Out of This World. (poster of solar system)

Actually some how I ended up with two astronomy books. I could return it , but I think my brother the ( science teacher) would like it.

They are funny, the information is complete and compact and the pictures are funny and a useful memory tool. I so recomend it. Runner was looking through the astronomy book.
Runner: Is it a chapter book?
Me: No
Runner: IS it a school book?
Me: yep
Runner: are we doing it today?
Me: No, but you can read it in your spare time today
Runner: OK!

Yeah, that doesn't happen with text books.

We are going to do an element a week from the periodic table. I made a work sheet for us to fill out each time. https://acrobat.com/#d=yx75y6YMK0dNPodQojY0FQ

No comments:

Post a Comment