Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

EXPLOSIVES, SECURITY DEVISES & ELEPHANTS ???

Yeah you read that title right. So wondering what these three things could possibly have in common right?

Well it all started this morning. I logged on to my local homeschool group and one of the Moms posted about a great idea. Planners / idea book. We got a notebook and titled it "Idea Book" . And the kids got right on it. All the things they SOOO want to learn about. They want to build a robot. So we will learn about robotics and build a very basic one if there is such a thing. Along the same long, security devises and spy gear. Explosives...ok so this will become a unit on Ancient China with a section on fireworks. Maybe we can make one???? Yeah, Ok so am i preparing them for the FBI or University? This is going to take alot of work. I am a little worried about my ability to pull this off. Elephants way more doable. I even bet I can find something from currclick to download. I recently discovered them and am very impressed. Downloaded a very complete unit study on Rome.
EDIT: So my husband says to go with the science and history of explosives and not to build any, or any fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment