Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

I CAN BE REPLACED BY A BLUE STUFFED BUNNY


Nap time was once a fairly scheduled event. But the schedule was lost. Indy didn't always fall asleep at nap time anymore. I tried a later nap, a earlier nap but it appeared naps were random. Later afternoon naps are most common. Car rides, stroller rides and baby wearing helps. Of course Indy's favorite is to cudle up beside me nursing, on the couch. Of course this pretty much means I am stuck. I have tried to replace my warm body with a pillow, since that is what he is using me as. It fails. I try laying him down, fail. Today I looked over at the large blue stuffed bunny. My husband always buys over sized stuffed easter animals in the spring. so looking at this years over sized stuffy I said to Grandma Claus, "Iwonder if I can be replaced by a blue stuffed bunny". Turns out I can. Pass.

1 comment: