Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

VISITORS ARE COMING!

Some Of Our Favorite Visitors (hope Tracy comes soon).

Aunty Lisa and Cody are coming I was hoping to visit them, maybe this time next month. Lisa's visit will be short. Cody will be here for about a month. The kids will have a great time with Cody here. A young man in his 20's who kids love and he loves kids. I am excited. It will also be great to Nature walk with them as thier expertise is greater then mine in this area. And Lisa makes me feel so strong after a good visit.

It is so great to have visitors. It is funny that good visitors worry about staying to long or being a burden but having them so builds you up.

We thought they were coming next Monday (grandma Claus had a communication issue) That whole "next Monday thing" Is that the one about to happen or the one in a week? I think everyone translate its different.

Sunny Not turned 14 today. I worked all day. But my sis brought her and Ko-Ko to he movies so I saw her. We are celebrating next weekend. It is hard to imagine she is 14. In september she will be in highschool. I have a grade 8 prom dress to make. We are going to make it look like the one Alice ears in the ne Alice in wonderland movie while she is in the Red Queens Court, except different colours. Same shape. It will be blue, and in satin and tule. I also foresee ans animal print. You'll all have to stick around to see.

Also I will be up late tonight working on a unit on the volcano.

Have a great week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment