Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Cold and Work

Today's temperature in south east Ontario is...
-27C (-16.6F) feels like temp of
-33C (-27.8F).

Yep, it's cold. I warmed up in a hot bath tub after work. My feet hurting from the cold. I worked all day from noon to 10:30pm. This is unusual for me.

I accomplished nothing at home

I had a disagreement with a co-worker. Trapped by the question "I want to ask you something but I don't want to offend you". I said "go for it".

The questions were not offensive.
But when I sad how I saw myself (as a Lakota married Mohawk, bit as a Canadian or American- since my Nation lived in SD) and was then told I was wrong, I that offended me. Sorry but I do not have to see myself according to the wishes of others. This is my Nation, an no amount of colonial attitude can tell me otherwise.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment