Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Countdown to moving...3 days

Our school room is coming together nicely. Today we brought over to van loads if boxes. Then DH went off to work and the kids and I unpacked everything and put it away.

We have two linen closets. One for bedding and one in the larger bathroom for towels.

After sorting out toys and more kid books we but together the new chairs and set things up. The large picture frame will be filled with homeschool photos.



I gave one of the fabrics I am going to use for those cute fabric stools and a quilt. Also I will be covering an old tv stand for the downstairs tv.

There is much to do but this room (at least) is starting to cone together.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment