Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Putting a house together

The move has happened but there is still so much to do. The garage has boxes haphazardly stacked in it, waiting to be sorted and put away. The old house still has Grandma Claus living in it (with a friend) as we build a ramp. We still need to do a deep down clean of it. Plus bikes, sleds and camping gear still needs to come. There is some furniture (new to us) that we can pick up tomorrow.



The school room is coming along. All thats left is the school table, chairs for the table (exercise balls) and the whiteboard paint...you know the school part. Well Grandma Claus wants to buy the balls and we can't cut the table down to size till we have the balls and the whiteboard paint has to wait till Friday. I am however very happy with things at this point. We had some furniture and storage in the school room before the move (which I posted). Now we have in the tv and wii (indoor exercise and documentaries) and my office where I write all their curriculum. Much of the rest of the house us organized with just the dinning room, laundry and my room (of course) left. Yes I wanted it done by today. But I am still happy. I know I can be done by Friday fir my Tupperware party.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment