Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

MY KITCHEN IS DONE...an ready to pack

I am working today. Sunday is the only day I work during the day. So I got my kitchen done right away.


I will be ready to pack it up next (minus the bare necessities ). I am done at 4:30 If I have the energy I will start this evening.



Here's my kitchen. Today I cleaned the tip of the fridge and dealt with the "Tupperware" (it mostly is not name brand if course, much of it us margarine containers. We have twice as many lids. I will hold onto them until I have packed up the kitchen and people have their bedrooms done.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment