Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. DAY

Tomorrow is Martin Luther King Jr. Day. I have a number of worksheets ready to do with the kids. Since we are very busy tomorrow we will do these later in the week. But I thought I'd share incase anyone was interested.

I found great FREE printable at homeschooling.about.com there are many out there is you google it.
MLK worksheets / biography/ speech analysis - (I put this together from 2 or 3 different things I found. Unfortunately I can not find my original links :( but this is what I have.)
MLK picture time line
MLK coloring page
MLK crossword
MLK draw & write
MLK craft, peace dove and for this you need the dove template
After this we will do a similar study of Rosa parks, and then more briefly cover some other African Americans in history.

Some other places with printables.
Activity village
craft

No comments:

Post a Comment