It's Top Ten Tuesdays. Click the link, and join in!
In the last three days we have tossed our house into a dumpster...well some of it. We are getting rid of the junk we don't need. Here is the lis that has been inspired by these last few days. I call it...
Top Ten Things You Do AND Don't Need
1. You really Do need a dumpster to move and de-clutter
2. You Don't need 4 packs of 25 fit telephone cord when you own cordless phones. I convinced people we didn't need 8 packs. 4 was the compromise.
3. You Do need to organize as you go. It means you can still live in your house and it will make moving day easier
4. You Don't need unlabeled VHS tapes...we don't even have a VCR player so what good are tapes? Grandma Claus insists however.
5. You Do need duct tape. Obviously cuz you need that for everything in life :)
6. You Don't need multiple boxes of files from when a parent went to university...I am sure the info isn't even relevant any more.
7. You Do need markers for labeling.
8. You Don't need ten yr old styrofoam plates from the dollar store...who packed these?!
9. You Do need to get all your laundry done. We will be making a laundry mat trip.
10. You Don't need your husband in charge of packing :) Better let him toss and do the heavy lifting.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone