Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Full Moon Ceremony, Midwinter Moon

It was a long day. Shoveling the driveway, the ceremony circle around the fire, a path from the house to the circle. I am thankful that Grandmother Earth and the winds brought warmer weather which did make the shoveling easier. Shopping for groceries and firewood. I am so thankful my Mother drive me for this. Cleaning the house. Again I am thankful, Ko-Ko was a big help. Baking and cooking.



I made more blueberry soup, blueberry cheesecake brownies, and for supper chicken broccoli braid. I got that recipe from all recipes.com.



I was exhausted on my feet by the time I sat down for supper. My bad knees and hips ached so bad. After supper we sat down at the fire for the circle and I just looked into the fire and it was so so beautiful. The flames were more lavender and blue then orange. Just looking at it was worth all the work. After the ceremony I took a pic of the fire (can't do that during). It doesn't show the colour so well but if it was beautiful.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment