Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

And It All Worked Out.







So it all worked out with the tree and our moon ceremony. Our fire keeper came got it all chopped up and the kids helped stack it along side the garage for now.





He also helped trim the bushes that were damaged when the tree fell. I cleaned of the ground, hung some screening and placed potted bushes. The downfall was that I felt so overwhelmed that I didn't think it all through straight. Basically, I spent more money then I needed to.





The potted plants were a huge expense. Aunty Claus came through with the screening idea and to check the dollar store. Yep straw mats, bamboo poles and rope from the dollar store. In the end that did the job and the rest became decorative. It all looks lovely but I still feel the sting of spending money I didn't need too.





The ribbon shirt I had planned with horse appliqué and then realized I didn't have the right colour fabric or thread worked out too bi left it for a few days until the new idea for a design and colour pallet came to me. And I live the result. I think it's beautiful. I hope it and the others sell well tomorrow.












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment