Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Home made Protractor



So unlike the description on the instructions I found my child did not have a big math test. Nope this was a case of a homeschool Mom ready to do a unit on triangles and totally forgot about protractors.





Google to the rescue. I found a few resources. I went with ehow The instructions were easy and simple and became a small project. However I suggest you use this picture. Just realized it failed to add before.





I really like the idea on wikihow.



However I do not have any more of the self adhesive vinyl from the dollar store.

No comments:

Post a Comment