Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Reading and Backyard Campout

One of the things we have been doing in school us reading the breadwinner trilogy that I recently bought.






Another thing we do is read the paper. Generally not the whole thing. I read a headline and if anyone wants to hear more then the article is read.






Now we can combine the two. The kids have increased their interest in world conflicts and issues because of this book.

After school the kids all went out to play. Then took a trip to the store. This is what I found when I went out to do some weeding in the gardens.











They also included a picnic area.





And I saw some of my new and rescued roses blooming.





This is a rescued one in the garden that separates out yard from our neighbour. Much nicer then a fence :)






And this is one of the new ones.

So glad I baked myself into a better mood so I could enjoy all this. Now we have to see if the kids tented and tarped well enough for the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment