Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Gardening

Aunty Claus has a friend who is a gardener. He came over today to assess our garden. He went around the garden with me and told me what was what. What should go, what needed a trellis and what should be moved to another area of the garden.

We have a lot of great plants here...that we ate aware if. Who knows what I still under the earth waiting to appear.

However the previous gardener passed on a few years ago so there us some work to do. He estimated 8 hours if weeding! Plus some transplanting, edging and a couple trellis' to hang and of course pruning.

There will be the odd Bate patch to fill in but badly out house is ringed in potentially beautiful gardens.

It seems I have my work cut out for me, and perhaps we should hire this guy to help.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment