Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

A (Photo) Walk Down Memory Lane: Sunny Not

I am going to take a look back over Sunny Not's life (and eventually the other kids too). In the search for these photos we found it was harder to find pics before facebook and cellphones as cameras. Our being so poor that we often couldn't afford to develop the roll on the disposible camera didn't help. Some pics are pics I took a picture of :)
This is Sunny not at 5 weeks. My brother is holding her. (Yes I am adopted so I don't look like my siblings).
This is a pic of her at a few months.
I remember being so happy that i won an in home photo shoot of my new baby. I think the photographer was disappointed that I refused to buy more. I hadn't yet figured out that free always had a catch :)

This is Sunny Not at nearly one year. I loved this dress.

This is her first year dancing t the powwows. She is 2.

Sunny Not and I at her 3rd birthday.
It was at the Native center, they had space, I didn't...and yes I was one of those Indians with bleached out hair :(
Ash and her friend K at the same party.Watching over Ko-Ko Halloween night while I put SW to bed. Age 4Christmas, age 5.All 4 kids. Sunny Not age 6Age 7. Ballet class. Picture taken with dance teacher and Ko-Ko
Sunny not and her friend C at a powwow. Age8.Powwowing with friends C & D Age 9.
Age 10. Sunny Not and C t my wedding Shower.Sunny Not (11) with friends K, C & D at powwowSunny Not and C looking after Indy. 12 years old.
Christmas at the Native center. Age 13.
Sunny Not, her friend K, and Mr & Mrs Claus (not my inlaws, the other ones) Sunny Not (13) and Cousin C at Algonquin Park Powwow Sunny Not and I at her grade 8 grad last year age 14Sunny Not watching Indy at Scugog powwow with friends.

Sunny not (this year) getting her new tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment