Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Blueberry Cheesecake Brownie

Most of my baking happens for birthdays and Full Moon ceremonies. When I read Mrs White's open house for the week I knew that the recipe day was on I would join for sure.

The recipe freshest in my mind was my birthday cake but I had just posted that on Friday. So I had to think back further. When looking at them all I realized there was one I had posted a picture of but never shared the recipe.

So here now is the recipe for Blueberry Cheesecake Brownie. What is different about this one is that the brownie, cheesecake and blueberries are all swirled together. Every mouthful is a different amount of the three. It really is a treat.

Cream cheese part:
1 cup sugar,
1 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
1 tsp. vanilla
1 eggs
1 cups fresh or thawed frozen blueberries
2/3 cups flour

Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and the vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Puree the blueberries in a blender or food processor

Brownie part:

1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 eggs
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt

In a medium bowl, mix together the oil, sugar, and vanilla. Beat in eggs. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; gradually stir into the egg mixture until well blended.

Preheat oven to 350. Grease pan well. Pour in some brownie, then some cream cheese. When done pour in blueberries. Swirl it all with a knife and bake for 20-25 min or until done when tested with a fork.

Here is the original blog post mentioning the cake: Original post from midwinter Moon.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment