Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Remember When...?

Remember the last time I cleaned at night after kids were in bed and how happy I was with the results? Did I keep that up? Obviously not cu several months later I came up with a cleaning an that worked beautifully but left us short on school time and energy.

Well last night when I got home (1:30 this morning) it was a pigsty. I was in a very bad mood about it. Mostly at the adults. Seriously popcans on the floor!? Who does that?

Then I realized that my bad mood would be ten times worse come morning. So I picked up the mess, then stacked the dishes. Before I knew it the time was about 4:30am and the whole upstairs was clean and tidy. I was very eased. Went to bed in a good mood and wine up in a good mood...at 11am.

Ok so this won't work as a daily plan but maybe once or twice a week....if I can stick to that. Yes our chore charts are working well but not when I am busy.
My good mood resulted in us playing our geography twister (previous post), baking and relaxing. This time my co-workers will be having the treats which is blueberry cheesecake brownie. I have blogged them before but I start work in four minutes so a link will have to wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment