Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Party ... and other things

Tonight was my sisters Halloween Party. My sister always has a family friendly party. There were some great costumes, I got pics as best I good before my phone died. I didn't get pics of the kids as they were off playing at the time. The food was great and very Halloween creative. She won a 1 week hot tub rental and booked it for the party. That was fun.

In Other News... (lol)
Indy has taken to cleaning. He has to be the one holding the dustpan when I sweep and he likes to help me clean the walls. I wish they were all like this. I wish he would stay like this (maybe I'll get lucky).

Oh and we finally got to our earth layers project I did get pics of this. We are also learned about weathering. we have an experiment for this but haven't gotten there yet as we are back on our regular schedule.
Earth Layers (candy) Demonstration
Weathering: Shaped By Sun, Wind & Water
This one I made to be read with the chapter (shaped by sun, wind & water) in "the kids book of Canadian Geography". But it could stand on its own I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment