Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

OH MY, WHAT A DAY!

It's noon. we have eaten lunch but not done any school work yet...

...The day started with Runner (aka: dark) not doing any getting ready while I had my bath of sanity (the 30 minutes I take every morning so that I resemble a Mo and not an ogre). so we were late being ready to start.

Next SW reminds me it is library day. So we need our bus pasess. Ko-Ko has lost her purse that holds her wallet that has the kids bus pass. We tare apart the living room and a few other rooms, then clean them u and sweep under EVERYTHING in record speed. No purse. But I do find another bus pas...hope it has passes on it.

OK ready to go...when my calendar on my phone chimes to tell me this is Runners final dentist trip. I was going to make ride arrangements this weekend but forgot...Oh and did I mention the stroller broke?

So my ride is do any minute for the trip to the dentist with Runner and Indy. Ko-o and SW will walk to the library. we will meet them there and My friend Marie will then dropoff my carseat back home. We will then bus home from the library. If the kids pass doesn't have enough passes left we will use up mine.

I will post again later when we have accomplished something today.

Oh and we think we found a house to buy. Need to view inside in person. And one more financial hurdle, we need to get a small loan to cover Aunty's loans (to reduce her dept payment) to get the mortgage the broker said he will give us. And the house we found is less then the top amount of the mortgage, so we are all happy that we found one that comes under the max. yeah We are all excited this will be our first house for all of us (Aunty and Grandma will of course be moving with us)

No comments:

Post a Comment