Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

MY REVIEW OF BLOG PRESS

Now that I know how to use it.

So first you have to set up your blog. This took two tries the first time it didn't read. Then add a photo sharing site. I used my flicker account. That was way after that I produced a bunch if plain blogs until I figured it all out.

Colour, bold , hyperlinks etc.
When you are typing there are two symbols in the top right corner. (seen when in portrait position. For some reason it disappears in the sideways landscape position). One is a camera picture and one is use that symbol, pick what you want to do and then enter the text in the box provided and hit done.

Pictures


It has been my experience that it is easier to add pictures after. So I write my blog and then save. To save I have to have the phone in portrait mode. Then in the top right corner is a save bottom. Touch and save to draft. Then click manage (bottom left, again portrait position). Then tap on the screen and see the position of your blue cursor. That is where the pic will go. After clicking the camera picture you will chose to take a pic or to get one from your phones gallery. If I chose to take a pic it will do a bot of cropping

All in all I like the app. My only complaint is lack of instructions. There is probably more that I have yet to figure out but right now it does what I need plus some entertainment.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment