Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Ready for a weird statement?

First, still have not figured out pics and am still posting from iPhone. Also I had a busy weekend with work and having to bus as our van is being fixed. Now the weird statement.

Today we got library cards. Yeah your thinking 'what I thought this is their third year homeschooling'. Yeah it is. Until now I bough every book we needed or wanted. Yes it was costly. And yes I am sure indigo and amazon are crying today. So why has it taken me so long? Well many years ago when I was much younger I was a bad library patron. Embarrassed I just never returned. So today I sucked it I and went. The kids piled themselves up with books movies and games. I said they needed to get something on a subject we are studying. They did. Also I think Ko-Ko has been fooling us for a while she wanted to get the vampire diaries. I told her she needed to get a book she could read. So she read the first paragraph without assistance. Yeah I though she was years behind. Having taught her to read last year I though she was making slow progress. Apparently not. So we finally have library cards and library books like any other normal family.

Also since I still can't figure out how to get my Mom's laptop to read our Internet connection we will be taking a week where school consists of reading and educational movies and games. We will right about what we learn and make projects. I am looking forward to it.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment