Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

LETS TRY THIS OUT


So here I am on my iPhone still and I have added an app called blog press. I should be able to post pics too. I suspect that will have much to do with me figuring it all out.

So today started with SW making us all some great pancakes. If I pull off posting the pics you will see that we are eating around a giant coffee table. We do not have a dining table because the dinning roo
Is a sewing room / school prep room/ office etc. Beside I do not think it would hold a table that would fit the 9 of us, one in a wheel chair.

Today was science day but I included some LA instead of our quiz game. Yesterday I started reading a book called "Who is Anne Frank". It is a simple child friendly bio. I am glad I made time to finish it today. In some free time I found Runner re-reading the book. I asked him if he would like to read the diary of Anne Frank and he said a detonate yes. I am happy that he wants to read more about this and that he wants to read. It can be hard to find books for some kids. It seems that childrens novels are slim when it comes to variety. I I Should have realized that historical non fiction would have been the best choice for him.

On our walk to swimming today we saw a tree that was turning colour, I texted that to my phone. I am also hoping that I manage to include some pics of the kids doing work.

And as much of Canada prepares for thanksgiving we are getting ready for Harvest Ceremony. My kids are continuing to work on learning the Mohawk Thanksgiving address. This is not related to thanksgiving. Giving thanks is our version of praying. We just do it by giving thanks to the world and universe around us. They are also going over the stories most closely related to this time of year.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment